I like traveling. My country is
something like 400 km across so my perception is probably different than
So far I've visited:
Feel free to mail
me your opinion on my views, I'd like to hear it.
- I was in a youth camp at age years 12 in Burgas on Black
sea coast. I traveled mostly by train - for nearly whole day. I kept
bending my knees in train-rythm for another 2 days ;-) Did not really
saw much, except the sea. That was quit nice.
- Another youth camp. This time the beach was rocky.
- Several times. Actually at that time our counters were united.
- My first job was for a company working for a customer based in Wiena.
- I was for one month in Cologne. It was a busines trip, but
I got a chance to see the cathedral that is there. If you ever get
there, don't miss it.
- Twice. Again a business trip. A small town on north called
Marrostica. After first day they moved my things to another room, but
they forgot my camera, which was hidden on top shelf of the wardrobe.
Luckily they got it back.
- Another bussiness trip. Three in fact. First landing was in
Atlanta. The weather was pretty bad and we were circling around the
airport for one hour. I think that we finally landed because the fuel
was gone after transatlantic flight. During landing maneuvr the were
strong turbulances. My discman fall off and the batter cover is
probably still flying on board of some Boeing 747.
In San Francisco the taxi driver drove mi to the wrong hotel on first
attempt. I was working for Levis so most of the time I saw only Levis
Plazza and Coit tower above. For first time I saw there free flying
Later A friend drove me on the other side of Golden Gate. It is strange
feeling when you stand on the coast looking on the dawning sun and
think: "Just a few thousend kilometres across this water is Japan" ;-)
I was also on the other side of Bay Bridge. It's a pitty that I did not
went to see Berkley UC.
- This is a small lie. During a business trip in El Paso I
went to Juarez - which is actually the same city, but on Mexican side
of border. But I can tick another country on the list.
- A one day trip to Zakopane during holidays in nearby High Tatras
- I spent 2-weeks holiday on Rhodos with my family